Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Perspective

I told you I take my camera everywhere. This charming zebra is a resident of the Puerta Vallarta zoo. The zoo has fewer restrictions about just how close you can get to the wild beasts. Sometime I'll post the picture of feeding of the bear, no kidding, he is licking our fingers. And the monkeys that took our sun glasses right off our heads. I think this picture would make a great poster for a dentist office. "Only floss the teeth you want to keep."
This picture makes me think of perspective because of the distortion I got by shooting with a tele lens close up. You can use the same technique to make your boss's nose look big at the next company party. Perspective is something that changes with experiance. What used to put your "panties in a knot" doesn't matter so much anymore. We all a limited amount of time to care for and love those around us. So get out today and give someone a hug.

1 comment:

The Slaughter 5 said...

That is one cool zebra picture! I love when photos become art instead of just pictures, and the way you took this one is definitely art! Good work!