Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Marriage is a forever kind of thing.


It was so fun to "shoot" this couple. I'm familiar with both of them, having done their senior pictures and some family photography as well, so they were comfortable with me and I with them. I was a little intimidated by the location and confessed my insecurity to the bride. She looked at me and said, "but you have to take my pictures. Whenever you take my pictures you make sure I look good." When your beautiful, Meagan, looking good doesn't take that much work. So congratulations, Meagan and Garrett, may you always be this happy.

1 comment:

The Slaughter 5 said...

Have I told you lately, I love your work? The one of them kissing with the temple in the background is BEAUTIFUL! Nice work, my friend! Now I know why I haven't heard from you in a while...you've been busy!