Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The healing power of time....









I think it only fitting that I mention time when posting these pictures. 1) It's been over a year since I took them. And 2) I haven't posted in a very long time. I've always been aware that I either have time to blog or time to take pictures. Today, with the snowing falling in inches, except for the one or two families waiting to take "snow" pictures, my calendar shoud be free for a little while. Having just Survived the holidays (I used the big S for a reason), I am pondering universal acceptance and unconditional love. That's what families are supposed to teach us. So if you have a family member that treats you badly and is unkind, what then? The best part of time is knowing it's 12 months until the next holiday season. If you can't be kind to your family members, then treat them the way you do your friends. There will be more smiles and far less tears.

No comments: