Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What about trains and little boys?





I love repeat business. It's the best. The subject, (you) already knows the photographer, (me) and we know how each other works. I know when you get nervous in front of the camera your shoulders rise towards your ears. Most of my clients, maybe not you, are directionally challenged and get confused with turn left and right, so I remember to point or nod in the direction that I mean. And after all half of the time I mean my right which would be your left so I probably create the confusion. But even better than that, if you have chosen me to be your photographer again, it's the highest form of compliment. The product you received from one of my photo sessions was one that you wanted to repeat. Thank you and tell all your friends. Well, not all your friends, just the ones you like.

No comments: