Monday, January 3, 2011

My 2011 resolutions....












As this is my first post of 2011 I thought it fitting to include my resolutions. Like many other people my resolutions this year are very similiar to resolutions I have selected in past years. Not because I failed in years past but because I was so successful, and I want to focus on succeeding again this year. Therefore, I resolve to gain 5 pounds. (Truthfully, I'm usually an overachiever in this area.) I resolve to say something I regret each day. (Thank heavens I have understanding friends. I think it's just an occupational hazzard when your mouth is faster than your brain and you gave up filtering your thoughts at the age of forty.) And I resolve to be more comfortable with using the word "no". That covers it, don't be shy, post your resolutions in the comment section and go out and make a memory today.



No comments: