Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 13 Photo assignment- food

I know there are "nay-sayers" out there that will claim this is clearly photo-chopped. Truth is this anomaly grew in my very own garden, I've always wondered about my soil content as my property sits on an old fruit farm. This is what happens when you let your cucumbers get too cozy with your crook neck squash. There was obviously some serious bee pollination going on here. The caption should read...."split-personality.  Enjoy all of the other food pictures at http://www.blessedbeyondwords.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Isn't it fun to see what unexpected things grow up in the garden sometimes? :)

Anonymous said...

what fun to see where nature takes us sometimes. I used to have a pink rhodedendron with one lilac bloom among the pink.

Georgia said...

That is pretty cool. Did you eat it?