Friday, April 1, 2011

More what I know for sure....

Okay, I've been caught. I wanted to keep up with "mama kat's" writing prompts so after a grueling 12 hour day that started at 3 a.m. I wrote a few words and moved on. Made the deadline with every intention of rewriting it today. Who would know? Well, I got comments! That's a big deal and I don't want to delete them. So here are the additional things I know for sure.
       1. What you do consistantly, you get better at. Even bad habits. If you do it everyday, then you want to do it every other day too. Since I'm confessing you should know the things I'm best at are ignoring dust, hoping my fairy god-mother will finally show up and do the dishes and eating chocolate.
       2. Be nice or the universe will get you. What goes around, comes around. Be unkind and I promise it will come back to bite you in the behind. You can make the world a better place by being better. Be a better spouse, parent, sibling, neighbor, child and reap the reward of good karma.
      3.  Plan B is almost always more successful than plan A. Why? Because you have more experiance. Because failing doesn't mean you did something wrong. It just means you figured out how not to do something. So move on to plan B.
      4.  Few things require you to get your panties in a wad. Take a deep cleansing breath and move on. Life is short. What you focus on is what you get. Focus on all the things that are right in your world.
     5.  People will always surprise you. Don't trust a bad first impression. Everyone is entitled to a bad day. Avoid labeling others and just let them be. If you expect them to be jerks, you'll be right. So instead expect the very best of them and you will be a better person for it.
Smile because it makes others wonder what you have been up to.

No comments: