Monday, October 4, 2010

Location, location, location.....








I'm often asked about my preferred location for taking pictures. I travel all over northern Utah when I need too. But really, you are the focus of my pictures. I don't put fussy distracting flora or fauna in the background because I think the picture should be about you and your picture. I mean really, did you want to frame a picture of grass? This family session was done at Oaklawn Park, a little known secret green space hidden in a residential area. It's an area that is always changing, I was very disappointed when they removed all the dead trees because they were great props for positioning my families. You can still find rocks and trees, bridges and stairs, or a great expanse of green lawn to give you just the look you want.


No comments: