1. Laugh often; It's a great work out for your abs. Giggle until you nearly wet your pants.
3. Forgive easily. Being "right" can be very lonely. Better to forgive and move on.
5. Wear clothes that are comfortable, not just because they have the right label.
6. Dance whenever you feel like it. With or without the beat. Partners are optional, that's what imaginary friends are for.
7. Be fearless. A cannonball makes a bigger splash than a swan dive. Grass stains and dirt are signs of a life well-lived.
9.Eat chocolate chip cookies for breakfast without feeling guilty. No counting calories, fat grams or carbs.
10. Find beauty wherever you can. Dandelions make pretty bouquets too. And now it's your turn, what can you learn from your kids?