Friday, July 29, 2011

Michelle is the Bride!

I love to shoot people with my camera. My absolute favorite subject is a bride in love. They just sparkle. I'm not so old that I don't remember those giddy feelings, when the future is so bright and unknown. My second favorite subject is the groom who loves his bride. Here are some pictures, tell me what you think....
When shooting brides, it's the most fun when you use the appropriate props, like flowers and shoes, and veils and good sense of adventure.


Yes, a bride and groom that are so happy to be together are the absolute most fun to "shoot".



Congratulations!!! Michelle and Matt!!! And you want to know what makes Michelle one of my most absolute favorite brides? She interrupted my work-out when she came to pick up her proofs. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! ;D

No comments: