Monday, October 10, 2011

BETWEEN the seasons....

So we are trapped BETWEEN seasons. At lower elevations if you are lucky enough you can see the brilliant colors that only mother nature can display. And if you look at higher elevations you can see the first dustings of snow that herald in winter and a season of rest. Well rest as long as you don't have to shovel the sidewalks. My post for today is a quote I found by Ralph Waldo Emerson. I think I will embrace it as my new mantra. "Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in, forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day."
  I've just changed jobs. I know a think or two about blunders, thank heavens that each new day is a blank page and we get to start anew. If you aren't making mistakes then you are just not trying to improve hard enough or fast enough.

No comments: