Monday, October 3, 2011

Stretching to meet a challenge...

IN recent months my life has taken many turns, twists, dives, dips and climbs. I've found in my history that I like to be held accountable by my peers. So I'm announcing that I will attempt...(Yoda would say there is no try there is only do.) to blog each and every day during the month of October. This is in addition to all my other varied responsibilities. I'm not sure I have that much to say to sustain a month's worth of blogs. This is where you, my peers, come in.
The theme from http://www.nablopomo.blogher.com/ is "between".  When I'm completely dry with ideas of my own I can lean on this theme. So help me out. Between what? Between who? How many ways can you suggest topics that rely on "between". Check back each day and see how well I'm doing and as always I look forward, no I crave your personal responses and comments. Only 28 days to go.

No comments: