As part of the writing prompts at http://www.mamakatslosinit.com/ I'm going to post things I've never done.
1) I've never regretted getting an education; It's not about being smart, it's about being open to new and diverse ways of looking at the world.
2) I've never flown in a hot air balloon. Even though I do have teensy little bit of fear of heights I have managed to fly to Alaska multiple times, zip line in Mexico and fly in a helicopter in Peru.
3) I've never had to hide from the law. Seriously, as a teenager I was a little bit of a delinquent. Nothing by today's standards. And as far as I know there are no outstanding warrants for my arrest.
4) I've never asked one of my children to be like any other one of my children. I celebrated their individualism and supported their desires to be different.
5) I've never called my youngest son, born 9 years after his closest sibling, who is closer in age to his nephew (5 year spread) that he was an "oops-baby". He has always been my BONUS baby.
6) I don't always embrace change but I do hang on with both hands until I get to the other side of the ride.
7) I've never sailed in a yacht.
8) There are many countries I've never visited like Egypt, Israel, Belize, Honduras. BUt I have been fortunate to travel to Europe, Mexico, Jamaica, Peru, and Guatemala.
9) I've never burned a flag. I honor the country of my birth and show love and respect for it's freedoms.
10) I've never eaten a grasshopper.
11) I've never regretted taking one more day off from work to be with a friend. There is always more work, friends are far more precious.
12) I've never gone truly hungry. I am so grateful for my blessings.
So that's my dozen, what about you? What have you never done?